Making A Referral
2. Complete the referral form to the best of your ability. Forms that are missing information will take us longer to research, which in turn will delay the time it takes us to get back to you and eventually place the client.
3. Please provide payment information including insurance benefit information. Your insurance company’s customer relations number should be listed on the back of your insurance card. If you are a provider making a referral, please obtain this information from your client.
4. Fax the completed referral form and if you are planning to use insurance, a copy of your insurance card (front and back) to: Attn: Intake Coordinator at (541) 621-0303.
5. Our Intake Coordinator will attempt to call the client (or family member if appropriate) within two business days after receiving the form. If you are a provider making a referral, please alert your client ahead of time that we will be calling them.
6. The timeframe for placing a client with a therapist is typically 5-10 business days, but this can vary depending on therapist availability and insurance type.
7. Once the client is matched with a therapist, he/she will attempt to call the client (or family member if appropriate) to set up a first appointment. First appointment information is available on our website.